Supporting schools and those who teach EAL, BME, TEFL and ESOL pupils
EMAS UK is the largest association supporting educationalists who teach EAL (English as an Additional Language), BME (The Black and Minority Ethnic), TEFL (Teaching English to minority ethnic groups) and ESOL (English as a Second Language) pupils.
By joining EMAS UK either individually or through your organisation, we will support you by sharing best practice, resource and services amongst schools, teachers and EAL professionals.
EMAS UK have changed the way in which newly arrived non English speaking learners can be taught in the classroom. Never again will they have to sit in silence or not understand or be understood. School Headteacher
EMAS UK Services include:-
- Best Practice Magazines Sharing Success, keeping you up to date on legislation.
- Bilingual Digital Resource Library 1000s of bilingual resources in over 200 languages
- Bilingual Books - Award Winning PIP Books to Bilingual GCSE EXAM success
- Digital Talking Tools Award Winning Bilingual Speaking Communication Tools
- Text Translation Tools - Send Letter home to parents in their home language.
- Bi-lingual Tablet - TALK IN english, the tablet TRANSLATES and SPEAKS aloud in 24 languages
- CPD / Professional Development Coming to a location near you.
- School Improvement Services EAL & BME achievement turnaround
- Pre-Ofsted EAL Check - Critical friend service
- Managed Services Part/Full Time EAL Specialist for your school